Blog Archive

Saturday 9 June 2012

Bold Blackheart


5 Things about Blackheart 
by : christine gunawan

01 // Aimed at women with strong identities, tough hearts & rock-inspired sins.
02 // Radical yet romantic, fun yet dangerous.
03 // Dark, bold, mischievous designs sway from hard to soft, sweet to tough,
and high-end to straight-up street wear.
04 // Embraces black as her language of dark, edgy, playful expression.
05 // Designed by Indonesian professional model: Maria Agnes,
known as Agnes and was established in 2010.  

:::

Agnes used to study at RMIT Univeristy in Melbourne
and was a classmate / friend of my best friend.
I was a fan of her during uni years and now a big fan of her label.
She's  famous, pretty and crazily fashionable from head to toe,
one of the trendsetters who inspired my fashion up to now.
I still remember her smoky eyes, fury bags, and fury jackets.
She dressed up differently than any others with huge confidence.
I reckon she used to dress up with a little inspiration of Kookai.
How amazing here she is now becoming the successful
and talented edgy rising fashion designer.
I am just so proud of you, Agnes!!. You've been my inspiration.

Her fashion talent and ability to mix and match fabrics and colors
were shown since her younger age and she's grown a lot
and she's finally found her blackheart identity.
I have to admit that I am in love with
most of the collections.

P.S One thing about Agnes, she has the sexiest voice.
Ooohhh I wish I had her voice.



FW 2011 / Alpha















SS 2012 / Salvation
















AW 2012 / The Tempest







Maria Agnes / The Designer

Spotted at Biasa clothing store in Bali.
- What a cute ankle logo tattoo and cool bag too -

Black & White Photography by Nicole Patricia Malina.
- Killer shoes and nice legs -

Black & White Photography by Nicole Patricia Malina.
- Cool cross tattoo on her inner side arm -

:::

photo credit : http://blackheartlabel.net



No comments:

Post a Comment